- Family, child, couples and adult counseling
- Play therapy and cognitive behavior therapy
- Grief counseling for all ages
- Co-parenting facilitation
- Collaborative divorce coaching
- ADHD assessment
- Educational and gifted testing
- Learning disability assessment
- School admission testing
See a full description of our services.
Dr. Shanan Raines, Ph.D.
assesses and diagnoses children with all types of learning obstacles and ADHD, to identify their potential and help develop strategies and treatment. Dr. Raines’ expertise also extends to assessing children for educational placement in kindergarten, private schools and gifted programs.
Dr. Stephen Twente, Psy.D.
works with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. He has a special interest in child development and the range of issues experienced by young people. Dr. Twente has much expertise in the psychology of men and boys and he works with many young adults in this realm.
Dr. Allison White Twente, Ph.D.
specializes in working with children and adolescents and their families. She values assisting and empowering families through all stages of their development, helping them to find coping strategies that will help them move forward successfully.
Dr. Laura Brewer, Ph.D.
specializes in working with adults and couples dealing with ADHD, depression, anxiety and life stressors. She partners with her ADHD clients to develop strategies to reduce the impact of symptoms, and uses family systems and cognitive behavioral therapy when applicable.
Annette Doll, LPC
works with children and adolescents experiencing issues related to ADHD, depression, anxiety, divorce, peer relationships and grief, at home and in school. She also helps adults who are experiencing issues with relationships, depression, anxiety, parenting and co-parenting.
Dr. Claire Flansburg, Ph.D.
works with children, adolescents, young adults and couples. She provides therapy for individuals of all ages struggling with issues related to anxiety, depression, ADHD, disruptive behavior, adjustment issues and interpersonal difficulties.
Bruce Hammond, LCSW
works with clients of all ages to improve individual, family and social relationships at every developmental stage. Her work centers on life’s stressors and on recovery from the emotional pain of divorce, death and other losses. Hammond also consults with The Steward School, providing assessment, education and support.
Helen Mouton Landry, LCSW
provides psychodynamic psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults and couples. She works with adolescent girls on their growth and development, peer relationships, and school preparation and adjustment. She also treats adults for anxiety and depression, and for relationship issues.
Dr. Lara Meili, Psy.D.
specializes in psychotherapy and psychological testing. She helps adults and adolescents resolve a range of issues, including depression and anxiety, grief, domestic violence, divorce adjustment, and college transition, with an eclectic approach that draws largely on humanistic and cognitive-behavioral principles.
Dr. Karen Zagayko, Ph.D.
helps children, adolescents and families integrate all aspects of wellbeing using approaches ranging from traditional cognitive behavioral therapy to alternative techniques like mindfulness, breathing techniques, mandala drawings and Guided Imagery and Music (GIM).
Laine Sims, LCSW
works with adolescents, adults and families struggling with issues such as anxiety, depression, eating disorders, life adjustments, relationship challenges and parenting issues. The goal of her treatment is to guide and support clients through the change process with cognitive behavioral strategies, mindfulness, and coping skills.
Dr. Linda E. Pattee, Ph.D.
specializes in providing assessment and diagnosis of children and adolescents with ADHD, learning obstacles and emotional or behavioral problems. Dr. Pattee also completes assessments of children for educational placement in kindergarten, private schools and gifted programs.
Kimberly (Parker) Nicolas, Ph.D.
provides assessment and counseling services to children, adolescents, and families. She offers a variety of testing services including assessment of ADHD, learning disabilities, educational placement, and emotional and behavioral problems.
Samantha Winfrey, PMHNP-BC
works with children, adolescents, and young and middle-aged adults. She provides psychiatric evaluations and medication management to those experiencing posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, mood related disorders, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorders.
News & Notes
- Professional Opportunities at WFP – We are always interested in highly skilled and licensed clinicians who are considering joining a well-established practice, especially those whose practice includes some psychological testing as well as psychotherapy with children, adolescents and adults. Find out more.
- Thirty-minute Genetic Testing Offered – Samantha Winfrey now offers 30-minute genetic testing appointments with same-day results, to help identify genetically optimal medications and speed up response times. Find out more.
- Please welcome Claire Flansburg, Ph.D., to our clinical practice. Claire brings extensive experience and training to her work with children, adolescents, young adults and couples. She provides therapy for individuals of all ages struggling with issues related to anxiety, depression, ADHD, disruptive behavior, adjustment issues and interpersonal difficulties. Learn more about Claire.